FRĒDA Brooke Boots
- Unit Price
FRĒDA SALVADOR was founded by best friends Cristina PalomoNelson and Megan Papay. Their small women led company is known for their respect of product, people and the planet. Each one of their products is handcrafted in factories throughout Spain and El Salvador. Their pieces are a mixture of reimagined classics, modern silhouettes and feminine styles.
The Brooke Boots:
- 100% Italian leather in water resistant mink suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- 2" lightweight foam rubber lug sole
- Studded welt
- Pull-on boot with adjustable elastic around ankle
- $10.00 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $250!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Dallas, Texas (Choose option at checkout.)
- Returns must be requested and postmarked to us within 14 days from your date of purchase.
- Your item/s to be returned must be in new condition (tags still attached, no odor, pet hair, or other user damage/wear/tear)
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Items that are final sale and cannot be returned: accessories and other non-clothing items, intimates, leggings, sale/clearance items.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.