Stella Pardo Josiane Sweater
- Unit Price
Stella Pardo was founded by French-Peruvian designer Cinthya Guerrero who launched in 2009 with the help of her mother and her aunt, they wanted to pay tribute to her grandmother’s courage and to help Peruvian single mothers. Each garment is made with ethically and sustainably sourced Peruvian pima cotton and alpaca wool and is hand knitted, crocheted or woven using time-honoured techniques. With a unique Franco-Peruvian identity, an unwavering commitment to sustainability and fair trade, and a deep respect for tradition: this is Stella Pardo.
The Josiane Sweater:
- Beige (More beige than pictured), Mocha, Orange, Blue and White Argyle
- Long Sleeve
- Round Neck
- $10.00 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $250!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Dallas, Texas (Choose option at checkout.)
- Returns must be requested and postmarked to us within 14 days from your date of purchase.
- Your item/s to be returned must be in new condition (tags still attached, no odor, pet hair, or other user damage/wear/tear)
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Items that are final sale and cannot be returned: accessories and other non-clothing items, intimates, leggings, sale/clearance items.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.